Style

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hobby and Teaching Collide

This is a wonderful long weekend. I'm still adjusting to a modified block schedule and the start of school. We've had three full weeks.

Occasionally, we have dress down Fridays and I have some coworkers wearing cute appliqued t-shirts. The shirts have our school initials on them in a variety of fonts and fabrics. Being the crafty girl I am, I've decided to applique my own and create an awesome school pride shirt at the same time.

Our school colors are royal blue and white. I have a royal blue T and I'm hoping to find some bright fabric in my quilting stash to add the letters. I have chosen a great front from Kimberly Geswein's collection on Teacher Pay Teachers.

I can't wait to show off my new t-shirt and school pride at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment