Style

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Apologies

Thanks to all who have come to check out my blog, unfortunately this school year seems to have eaten my lunch and I've not added anything of substance.

My schedule changed and four preps along with adding interactive notebooks to my classes didn't mix well. I realize I really need more grounding in interactive notebooks. I feel that they more of a note repository and not a learning tool. I have searched for professional development on creating and utilizing notebooks but have found any.

On a positive note, our high school football team made it to the state playoffs for the first time in twenty eight years. I'm happy to say they are the Division 1 Class 1A State Champions.  It has been a very exiting few weeks.

I hope to post a review of the YA book Slammed in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment